Anxiety is Not All in Your Mind; It’s in Your Chakras
Do you experience feelings of anxiety and can’t find a cause? Are you easily overwhelmed by simple tasks? Do you having trouble facing the world? You are not alone! Millions of people are experiencing this as well and there is hope that doesn’t require taking drugs with harmful side effects!
In my practice as a clairvoyant energetic healer I commonly see people who come to me with symptoms of anxiety. Many people who have suffered from crippling fear, phobias and anxiety for years have achieved a sense of serenity from having their chakras cleared, energized and balanced.
Anxiety can have many causes, but I see some commonalities with most of my suffering clients. Many chakras may be contributing to the issue. The following are the signs and symptoms in each chakra:
- The Crown chakra that connects us to our Highest Self or Divine Source, will often be congested with old emotions and hurts. There is often a lack of connection to the Divine that can be easily fixed within seconds. This helps to build a sense of trust and feeling protected.
- The Brow/Third Eye chakra can be heavily congested in people who worry too much. It can also contribute to anxiety in people who are sensitive or psychic and don’t realize it.
- The Throat chakra can house much congestion and fear in people who don’t feel safe or comfortable expressing themselves and their opinions. This leaves a person feeling isolated and cut off from the rest of the world.
- The Heart chakra can be heavily congested with old pain and can be too closed or too open. When the chakra is too closed, energy backs up and leaves one disconnected from their feelings. When it is too open, an obsessive worry for other people can occur, causing a person to put other’s needs above their own.
- The Solar Plexus can be too open or too closed. When its too closed, a person will feel overwhelmed by everything. They will be fearful and feel helpless in many situations. When it is too open a person can drive themselves crazy by feeling they have to keep moving and get stuff done.
- The Sacral chakra can be filled with all the guilt, anger, remorse, pain, and fear we have felt. People tend to store a lot of old emotions and traumas here and clearing this chakra usually brings a lot of relief to sufferers.
- The Root chakra is our survival chakra. It holds our fears about finances, housing, career, and even possessions. When this chakra is congested with fears and worries, we can experience overwhelming anxiety and that feeling that we are in danger.
By working with a qualified clairvoyant energetic practioner to balance, and clear your chakras from all that you are storing there, you can achieve amazing and long-lasting results that can put you back in control of your own life!
error: Content is protected !!