Five Ways to Fix Your Relationships
Most of us have struggled in unfulfilling and troubled relationships. We may have tried counseling, couples’ therapy, or even the self-help section of our local bookstore! What if I told you there was another way to address relationship issues that often produces dramatic results in your life and theirs? Best of all, it doesn’t take years to achieve results, while you are constantly struggling through your problems in the meantime. Because we are energetic beings, we sometimes need healing at the energetic level. Our thoughts, feelings, desires, and memories are all energetic and they shape our reality. This energy is often stored in our chakras and we carry it with us wherever we go. Our chakras are energy centers that help us manifest and create our life. If our chakras are blocked with past hurts and memories, we end up creating the very things we are holding onto. For example, if our issue is being cheated on, we may find this happens to us again and again. The patterns in our life develop because we don’t release the energy of these events from our life. We hold onto it and then constantly manifest it again and again. We might even misinterpret signs because of the past information we are holding onto and assume we are being cheated on when we aren’t. This will keep you from having trust in your partner and creating unnecessary tension between you.
These things are not outside your control. There are five things you can do to maximize your relationship potential and begin addressing the real cause of your difficulties. These five things will move your life in a different direction and all they take are willingness, intention, and belief to manifest in your life. These five things, although commonsense, will start changing the troublesome patterns of your life when you embrace them. They are as follows:
- FORGIVE: Allowing yourself to forgive the other person will go a long way to keeping your energy clear. Forgiveness doesn’t mean we are saying that what the other person has done is acceptable. It simply means that we are no longer holding onto the energy of what they’ve done. If we can look at the things in life we regret having done, maybe we can understand that other people are entitled to make mistakes, even when those mistakes hurt us. Forgiveness is about allowing the other person to be who they are, and not allowing it to affect us, even when we need to separate from them because of the choices they have made.
- FORGET: Allowing ourselves to release the memory and constant affirmation of the things that trouble us really help us to stay clear. Why burden ourselves with the energy of all our past hurts and failures? When we keep these things with us, we are holding onto that energy. It will eventually become a pattern and that pattern will create a belief. This belief will shape our future events and will narrow our opportunities. Once we have a belief in place, the energy we are holding draws experiences that constantly affirms it. It then becomes very hard to create positive experiences.
- LOVE YOURSELF: It is amazingly hard for people to love themselves, especially when life has taught us that they aren’t acceptable. But loving ourselves means that we want what is best for ourselves. We are less likely to draw unhealthy people and create bad relationships when supporting ourselves. Loving yourself becomes much easier when you forgive yourself and forget all the past failures of your life. It doesn’t happen overnight, but it’s a step in the right direction!
- EXPRESS YOURSELF: Expressing yourself is a very life-affirming action. Standing up for yourself, confronting people, discussing issues, and sharing your beliefs and experiences are all amazingly effective ways to love and approve of yourself. Speaking your truth strengthens you. This allows you to manifest more positive experiences, and people, in your life.
- FACE THE TRUTH: Be honest with yourself! Look your flaws squarely in the face and be prepared to tackle them. See others clearly without making excuses for their behavior. Trying to make the round peg fit in the square hole never works. We must face our life with honesty, integrity, and courage. Without these things, we will never improve our lives. We wont be able to make the right decisions for ourselves. We will find ourselves trying to make excuses for our alcoholic boyfriends that we are exposing our children to. We will have girlfriends who constantly take advantage and use us. If you want your situation to change, then you have to face your life honestly and see how you’ve created it!
Working with a qualified clairvoyant energetic practitioner can take you a long way towards correcting the energetic causes of troubled relationships. By addressing the energy, karma, past life relationships, psychic cords, entities, and other factors, you can move forward dramatically in your relationships with others. Once you are ready to move into new energy and address your issues, you can achieve amazing results.
error: Content is protected !!