Healers Are Like Actors ~ You Should See Them Perform BEFORE You Hire Them!
Why is it that famous actors receiving a 7-figure salary still have to go to casting calls before they are given the part, but healers and clairvoyants often expect you to pay them to experience what they do without any guarantee? Healers are a lot like actors. We have a very important role to play and all of us play it a bit differently. Should a potential client have to pay one healer after the next just to find one that is a good ‘fit’? This could cost thousands of dollars and offer no results. I submit that if famous actors and celebrities making millions of dollars a film, should have to demonstrate their ability before being hired, so should we humble healers!
There are several key factors you should look for when deciding to work with a healer. These guidelines will help ensure that your healer is a good match for you and will help ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of through your fear, desperation, and hope!
- Information: Make sure that the healer’s information on their website or fliers doesn’t sound too good to be true. They should not be claiming to heal you or offer you “divine miracles”. They should state what they do and what others have experienced, but make no promises that you will receive the same results. The words they use should not feed on a person’s gullibility or desperation and suggest that the only hope you have is offered through them. You should feel excited by what you read and be hopeful, but not to the point where you think you should pay thousands of dollars to receive what they offer.
- Testimonials: A skilled healer, like a talented actor, should have a ‘resume’ of work they’ve done before. The more happy clients they have, the better your chance will be that the healer might be a good fit for you and you will find results. But testimonials alone aren’t enough!
- Money Back Guarantee: A healer who is confident in their ability will offer some kind of guarantee. Their focus shouldn’t be about making money off of desperate people. It should be to work with people to assist them and to have people go off better off than when they came! These healers aren’t out to feed off of your desperation and aren’t looking for gullible people to take advantage of.
- Price: Unlike stars demanding 7 figure salaries for their work, a healer should have a moderate fee. It should be high enough to reflect their expertise and happy clients, and should be enough to cover their time and energy, but not so much that it puts you into debt! A healer should have some type of program to help people pay for sessions, such as a referral program, or other ways for them to have free or discounted services. Otherwise it is a good possibility their main objective is money, not healing.
- Humility: They should have a sense of humility and service and not brag about their amazing ability and all they’ve accomplished. You should not feel indebted to them. They should respect you enough to discuss any issues you might have or take the time to answer your questions within your session perimeter. They should not avoid your questions or act like you are stupid for asking them. If you feel overpowered, dominated, or controlled by them, this is not a good situation for you. A healer that understands that they are a channel for the Divine and are assisting you in healing (not taking credit for the healing) is usually a good fit.
- Type of Healing: You should feel drawn to their type of healing and it should be a form of healing that involves you personally. Clairvoyant healers tell you what you are holding onto and what events, memories, emotions, and beliefs are blocking your chakras and energy. You are involved personally and are the one who is responsible to release these things. It is a choice you make which empowers you to step into new energy. When a practitioner puts energy in or takes energy out, you are not involved personally and are not making the choice to release what you have created, therefore you will often put it right back in. Work with a practitioner that understands Free Will and wants to empower you to do the releasing and you will find it far more effective than the ones who think they are the ones doing all the healing!
- Number of Sessions: There should be a reasonable number of sessions required for people to really notice a difference. If a type of healing requires that you continue having dozens of sessions year after year, it should be reevaluated. If a healer suggests you need only a few sessions to really notice a difference, then they are not trying to turn you into a “cash crop” and rely on your continual patronage. This will likely be a better fit for you.
- Truth and Integrity: Find a healer that is working in truth and integrity and isn’t afraid of sharing their opinions or information with you. If your healer wont offer a personal opinion or only tells you what you want to hear, they are doing their best to keep you coming back and are thinking about their pockets and not your progress. Find a healer who will tell you the things you don’t want to face. Facing these things, and releasing them, is what is going to make a real difference in your healing!
error: Content is protected !!